DIRECTORATE OF INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the
applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the
application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the
notification published in the website of Centre for Management Development - www.cmdkerala.net, before submitting the application.
- Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Centre for
Management Development. Applications received in no other medium will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to upload their updated CV, passport size photograph (taken within six months),
signature and copies of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the
application. The photograph
and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kB and the size
of the signature should be
less than 50kB. The CV and the copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format,
and shall not exceed 3MB size.
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations
will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- If a situation arises where a relatively large number of candidates have qualified, then a preliminary
assessment and screening of the applications will be done.