PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT
REBUILD KERALA INITIATIVE (RKI)
Local Self Government Department, Government of Kerala
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the
applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the
application during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the
notification published in the website of Centre for Management Development - www.cmdkerala.net
- Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Centre for
Management Development. Applications received in no other medium will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature
while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the
photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb. The copies
of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format and shall not exceed 3MB in size
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations
will be made either via mobile number or via email.