SMART CITY THIRUVANANTHAPURAM LIMITED (SCTL)
(A SPV for the implementation of Smart City Mission in Thiruvananthapuram)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
1. Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the
applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the
application during the detailed scrutiny, at any stage of the recruitment process, will result in the rejection
2. Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification
published in the website of Centre for Management Development(https://www.cmdkerala.net/) before submitting the
3. Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Centre for
4. Candidates will have to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), passport size photograph (taken within
six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format.
The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb. The
copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format and shall not exceed 3MB in size
5. Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be
made either via mobile number or via email.
6. If a situation arises where a relatively large number of candidates have qualified, then a preliminary
assessment and screening of the applications will be done.