INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the
applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the
application during the detailed scrutiny, at any stage of the recruitment process, will result in the
rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the
notification published in the website of Centre for Management Development before submitting the
- Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Centre for
- Candidates will have to upload their updated CV,passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature
while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the
photograph must be less than 200KB and the size of the signature should be less than 50KB. The CV and copies of
certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format and shall not exceed 3MB in size
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations
will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- If a situation arises where a relatively large number of candidates have qualified, then a preliminary
assessment and screening of the applications will be done.
- Candidates should take special care not to enter the email ID and phone number of any institutions like
akshaya centres etc. while filling the application. Intimations shall be sent only to the mobile number
and email ID submitted by the candidate.